My Favorite 7 Moments From The 2017 Golden Globes
1. Tracee Ellis Ross in Zuhair Murad / First Black Woman to win for Best Actress in a Comedy Series Since Debbie Allen in 1983
Not only did Mrs. Ross make history last night, she was dressed for the occasion in a sparkly ensemble - made complete with a red lip and sleek pony. She looked so amazing I had to make sure she was number one on my list
2. Atlanta's Win for Best TV-Series - Musical or Comedy / Donald Glover's "Bad and Boujee" Speech
Yet another iconic win paired with an iconic moment. Atlanta [FX] took home the award for Best TV-Series - Musical or Comedy, and Donald Glover's acceptance speech was a huge moment for him, and he made it about The Culture.
3. Janelle Monáe Wearing Pearls Throughout her Updo
She always gives classy tea, and this look speaks to that. Not to mention her face is beat-to-capacity!
I foresee a certain group of women rocking this look for Founder's Day celebrations in the coming weeks.
4. Naomi in Versace
Naomi Campbell in Versace is always an instant classic.
5. Pharrell Williams Gracefully Ignoring Jenna Bush Hager, as she Refers to Hidden Figures as "Hidden Fences"
6. Meryl Streep Shamming Donald Trump With the Upmost Eloquence
7. Olivia Culpo in Zuhair Murad
If you follow my blog, you know I adore Zuhair Murad, so its no surprise he made it on my list twice. Not only is this gown a timeless masterpiece, Olivia Culpo looked amazing in it - and her glam took it to the next level!